There are 13 windows in our Airstream, and all of them needed cleaning and repair.  Dan and I removed all the old weather stripping and glue from the bigger windows, and then cleaned and buffed the aluminum frames.  We got a roll of UV film to help with temperature and heat control with the added bonus of providing a slight tint to the windows.  Dan has decided he is not cut out for a career in window tinting, so we'll probably get this done professionally at some point.

Next, we measured the new weather stripping to seal the windows, and applied glue to both the window frame and the rubber stripping.  Once that was dry, we carefully pressed the rubber stripping into place around the frame, and then pressed down to ensure a good fit.  

Here are the windows reinstalled!  So much better.